Chesterfield, VA, USA - 102
The Care Specialist provides the client with assistance with Activities of Daily Living, transportation, grocery shopping, meal preparation, appointment management, medication reminders, laundry, companionship, and more. We also offer a Career Ladder Program.
* Successfully completed s nurse aide program approved by the Virginia Board of nursing
* Be a certified Nurse Aide within the state of Virginia
* Successfully completed a program for general nursing which prepared for RN Licensure.
* Must be Caple of speaking, reading, and writing
* Must pass a background clearance and drug screen
* Must successfully pass a pre-employment nurse aide skills test
* Must have reliable transportation, valid drivers license, and vehicle insurance
There are currently no bonuses at this time. Please check back later.
New Year's Day, Memorial Day, Juneteenth, Fourth of July, Thanksgiving, Christmas are pad holidays
After on year of employment, one year of paid vacation and the option to enroll in Aflac.